In recent times, people around the globe have been seemed to be very interested to have Italian bread during their meals.
There is no way to deny the truth that, Italian breads are great in taste and it contains some good nutrients that have good requisites for health. The most important issue regarding Italian bread is that, it doesn’t contain any ingredient that is harmful for health.
But, many people are often seen going to the market to purchase Italian bread as they don’t have proper knowledge about how to make it at home. Read the article and follow the instructions carefully. Trust Me!! Even you can make delicious Italian bread in your home kitchen. Here we go:
What you need:
1. Heavy duty electric stand mixture
2. Cutting knife
3. One fourth of flat active dry yeast
4. One teaspoon of sugar
5. One cup of hot and boiled water
6. One teaspoon of salt
7. Two tablespoons of olive oil
8. Two or three cups of flour
What you need to do:
1. At the very beginning of your cooking, mix the yeast with sugar and hot water in the bowl of the stand mixture and stand for about 5-6 minutes.
2. Now, add two cups of flour, salt and olive oil to the previous mixture and strike at a very low pace with the help of the dough hook attachment for one minute.
3. If you find the amount of flour is enough for cooking the Italian bread then you are definitely on the right track. But, if it seems less than required, just add some more flours until dough begins
4. Look one thing carefully!! In a short time, the dough will have a shaggy appearance because of the presence of the flours. When you add more flour, the dough may look smooth and soft. It will definitely not look sticky, wet or very dry.
5. Now, you need to raise the speed to medium and strike 5 minutes.
6. Use a plastic wrap to cover the dough bowl and warm it up at 85° for about 25- 30 minutes or until it becomes doubled.
7. Now, hit dough down and allow it to stand for about 10 minutes.
8. After that, churn out the dough onto a flippantly surface of flour; use a cutting knife to shape the dough into some 12 inch loaves and place them on a baking sheet. Now, divide three portions of the dough using the knife.
9. You are almost done!! Bake the portions in 4000 until the color becomes golden brown. When it is done, cool it on a wire rack.
See! You have made your own Italian bread at home. Practice it several times and I am sure you won’t need the help of this article anymore. Make an arrangement of necessary equipments and raw materials for the cooking and I am sure you will never have to buy Italian breads from your nearby shops.